1. in Metaphase nuclear membrane completely disappear.
2. Chromosomes are change into sister chromatids.
3. astral rays form.
4. chromosomes arange on a equator.
5. centriole arrange at different poles.
1. nulclear membrane completely disappears.
2. Chromosomes are arranged as equatorial region, is called as equatorial plate or metaphase plate.
3. Spindle fibre are developed.
4. Chromosomes become shorter and thicker.
5. Chromosomes are attached by spindle fibre and centromere.
6. It takes considerably short duration.