The upcoming discussion will update you about the difference between dicot stem and dicot root.
Difference # Dicot Stem:
1. Hairs are multicellular.
2. Stomata are present.
3. Hypodermis is sclerenchymatous or collenchymatous.
4. Chlorenchyma may also be present in thecortex.
5. Endodemis is generally absent.
6. Vascular bundles are conjoint, collateral, open and endarch.
7. Pith is well-developed.
Difference # Dicot Root:
1. Hairs are unicellular.
2. Stomata are absent.
3. Hypodermis is normally absent.
4. Chlorenchyma is absent in the cortex.
5. Endodemis is generally present.
6. Vascular bundles are radial and exarch.
7. Pith is ill developed or absent.