The upcoming discussion will update you about the difference between Ape and Man.
Difference # Ape:
1. Brow ridges are very prominent.
2. There is small diastema between incisors and canines.
3. Arms are longer than the legs.
4. Vertebral column has one curve.
5. Both pollex (thumb) and hallux (great toe) are opposable.
6. Ape is not able to make and use tools, does not have spoken and written language.
Difference # Man:
1. Brow ridges are not so prominent.
2. There is no diastema.
3. Legs are longer than the arms.
4. Vertebral column has four curves.
5. Pollex is opposable hallux is not opposable.
6. It has ability to make and use tools, has spoken and written language.