The upcoming discussion will update you about the differences between Cilia and Flagella.
Difference # Cilia:
1. They are smaller in number.
2. Cilia usually occur throughout or major part of the surface of a cell.
3. They beat oar like and in a co-ordinated rhythm.
4. Cilia help in locomotion, feeding, circulation, etc..
5. Example: Paramecium.
Difference # Flagella:
1. They are larger in size.
2. Flagella are commonly found at one end of the cell.
3. The flagella beat whip-like and independently.
4. Flagella help in locomotion.
5. Example: Euglena