This article will help you to differentiate between endocrine and exocrine glands.
Difference # Endocrine Gland:
1. Endocrine gland are the ductless glands. No duct are attached to the glands.
2. The internal secretions of these glands are know as hormones.
3. The secretions are directly poured into the circulating blood and reach the organ.
4. Endocrine glands are complex.
5. The important endocrine gland are pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenals, sex-glands etc.
Difference # Exocrine Gland:
1. Exocrine gland are the duct glands. They are attached with a specific duct.
2. The secretory products are enzymes, mucous and other substance.
3. The Secretions are released to the outer surface of the body or to some internal organ through a duct.
4. Exocrine glands are simple.
5. The important exocrine gland are salivary glands, liver, pancreas, sweat glands etc.