The upcoming discussion will update you about the differences between Insect and Spider.
Difference # Insect:
1. Body is divisible into head, thorax and abdomen.
2. It has compound eyes.
3. Labrum, labium, hypo pharynx, mandibles and maxillae are the mouth parts.
4. Wings are usually present.
5. Three pairs of legs are present.
6. Antennae are present.
7. There are no spinnerets.
Difference # Spider:
1. Body is divisible into cephalothorax and abdomen.
2. It has simple eyes.
3. Chelicerae and pedipalpi are the mouth parts.
4. Wings are absent.
5. Four pairs of legs are present.
6. Antennae are absent.
7. There are present 3 or 4 pairs of spinnerets which occur on abdomen for producing threads for construction of spider web.