The upcoming discussion will update you about the differences between Tracheoles and Bronchioles.
Difference # Tracheoles:
1. They are found in insects, centipedes, millipedes and ticks.
2. They are the branches of trachea.
3. They are closed at the tip.
4. They are filled with a tissue fluid.
5. Tracheoles are present within the tracheole cell.
6. Tracheoles penetrate the body cells.
Difference # Bronchioles:
1. They are found in mammals.
2. They are the branches of tertiary bronchi.
3. They open into alveolar duct.
4. They are not filled with any fluid.
5. Such cell is absent.
6. They do not penetrate the body cells.