The upcoming discussion will update you about the difference between male and female cockroach.
Difference # Male Cockroach:
1. The body of male cockroach is smaller than the female.
2. The abdomen of male cockroach is slender and the last segment of the abdomen is pointed.
3. The wings of male cockroach are larger than that of the females and extend beyond the abdomen.
4. The antennae of male cockroach are smaller than that of the females.
5. In the 9th sternum of abdomen a pair of small, un-jointed anal styles and in the 10th tergum of abdomen a pair of long, palp-like jointed anal cerci are present.
6. The sternum of mesothorax is not bifurcated.
Difference # Female Cockroach:
1. The body of female cockroach is relatively larger than the male.
2. The abdomen of female cockroach is boat-shaped and the last segment is blunt.
3. The wings of female cockroach are smaller than that of the males and extend up to the tip of the abdomen.
4. The antennae are relatively larger than that of the males.
5. Only a pair of anal cerci is present in of female cockroach.
6. The sternum of mesothorax is bifid.