The upcoming discussion will update you about the differences between PS I (photosystem I) and PS II (photosystem II).
1. It is Pigment system I or Photosystem I.
2. Located in non-appressed part of granna thylakoids as well as stroma thylakoids.
3. Reaction centre is P700.
4. Chlorophyll: Carotenoids is 30: 1.
5. Chlorophyll a content is more than chlorophyll b.
6. It performs cyclic photophosphorylation independently.
1. It is Pigment system II or Photosystem II.
2. Present in appressed part of granna thylakoids.
3. Reaction centre or photocentre is P680.
4. Chlorophyll: Carotenoids is 7: 1.
5. Chlorophyll b is more than chlorophyll a.
6. It performs non-cyclic photophos-phoiylation in combination with PS I.