In this article we will discuss about the structure of Bonellia with the help of a diagram.
2. It exhibits sexual dimorphism.
3. The female possesses an ovoid green body of about 5 cm., which remains covered with numerous papillae without any definite arrangement.
4. Proboscis long protrusible and bifurcated at tip and mouth lies at its base.
5. A ciliated groove runs all along the proboscis.
6. A pair of setee are present mouth and nephridium is and acts as uterus.
7. The males are small, ciliated all over and measures about 5 cm over and measures about 5 cm.