The upcoming discussion will update you about the difference between Indian and African Elephants.
Difference # Indian Elephants:
1. Indian elephants are found in Southern Asia (India, Burma, Thailand, Sri Lanka, etc.).
2. Body of Indian elephants is about 3m high.
3. Pinnae is small and triangular.
4. Forehead of Indian elephants is high domed with a cleft.
5. Indian elephants have smaller tusks.
6. It have a rounded back.
7. It can be domesticated and trained to do work.
Difference # African Elephants:
1. African elephants are found in Africa.
2. Body of African elephants is about 3.45 m high.
3. Pinnae large and rounded.
4. Forehead of African elephants is low, flat without a cleft.
5. African elephants have longer tusks.
6. It have a concave back.
7. It cannot be easily domesticated or trained.